Sunday, January 3, 2010

Blue Cross Supplemental Insurance Medical Insurance And Supplemental Insurance (paying For Pregnancy)?

Medical Insurance and Supplemental Insurance (paying for pregnancy)? - blue cross supplemental insurance

Okay, my husband and I would start trying to conceive for 3-6 months from now. We have not offered health insurance through your work and why we need more options. In addition, we are both full-time students, but the school does not provide health insurance for students. I found insurance, but in reality only to the emergency room.

I looked in obtaining private insurance. Apparently the "Select HealthCare Blue Cross and Blue Shield at the time of motherhood, but the maternity deductible between $ 5,000 and $ 6500th

I found that a relief operation to supplementary insurance, but it is a little confusing.

Has anyone experience with private insurance and / or use of an additional insurance?

Any other suggestion is estimated to pay for the baby too!

Thank you ladies!

2 comments:

Expecting #1 Aug 2010! said...

I am in a similar situation. I did a good job, but the company I work for is so small that my boss can not offer insurance. My husband is a full-time students in the university and the GI Bill had no insurance. After my conversation with a handful of brokers that I finally say to all insurance plans, single motherhood shit. He suggested before and is pregnant, and then Medicaid. I earn too much money to qualify this time, but not guaranteed to pregnant women.

To give an idea of motherhood cheaper than I thought it would cost at least $ 8200 for a baby. And if I get pregnant the first month after 3 months of grace, had no PDA, and no complications.

Hope this helps ... Good luck!

Michelle said...

I now look my second child. I too am a student and have no insurance offered through my work. You will be able to receive Medicaid from the state, regardless of income. In all countries, if you are pregnant and do not receive insurance through an employer must ensure the state. It covers everything. Health screenings, immunizations, the work that works! Just go to your local social welfare or Medicaid office.

Post a Comment