Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How To Add Music To Mount And Blade I Installed Ubuntu On Mty Computer And Have Tried To Mount A Usb Hard Drive...?

I installed ubuntu on mty computer and have tried to mount a usb hard drive...? - how to add music to mount and blade

said that the 1st Option if you want to delete Windows and so on, but the option 2, that one "," force-option with the command line: mount-t ntfs-3g/dev/sdb1 / media / LaCie-o (I 've tried and prompt, did not say the device found in the fstab / etc /) and in the same window that describes the error, it says that I have to add the option line in / etc to / fstab: / dev / sdb1/media/LACIE ntfs-3g force 0 0 ..... I'm not sure, but I tried to be the case and said he could not save the changes, because he was not authorized ...... What should I do, because all my music files and photos, everything is on the USB drive, please help, THANKS

2 comments:

wyse_tec... said...

This is why Linux will never reach the mainstream PC and why 68% of all netbooks is installed with Ubuntu to be returned to the manufacturer.

wyse_tec... said...

This is why Linux will never reach the mainstream PC and why 68% of all netbooks is installed with Ubuntu to be returned to the manufacturer.

Post a Comment