Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thanks Quotes For Wedding Blessings Traditional Japanese Wedding Blessings?

Traditional Japanese wedding blessings? - thanks quotes for wedding blessings

I want a budget short phrase or slogan that a traditional manner, which could in order to offer blessings and congratulations for a wedding in Japan. It is program before a wedding. I usually use: "What God has joined together / love, the man should not divorce," but the friend is Japanese and I am willing to recognize that he and his family, if possible use.

Thanks in advance!

1 comments:

ahnamare... said...

Well, could only say: "Congratulations on your wedding." It would:ご結婚おめでとうございます. / / Kekkon gozaimasu-Go Omedetou.

"I would not say probable, that all religious blessing, as are the Japanese Shinto or Buddhist. I hope you have a good time. (:

Post a Comment