Saturday, February 13, 2010

Intel Extreme Graphics Monitor My Graphics Card Is Not Working, What Am I Doing Wrong?!?

My Graphics Card is not working, what am I doing wrong?!? - intel extreme graphics monitor

I just found an old card Nvidia Verto AGP / PCI purchased in 2000ish for my brother and he told me that I could be my PC monitor, and paste it into my PCI slot 1, which are all free, and I turn my PC, it does not seem to show something on the screen and the chip in the space of 10 seconds to the point that I was able to burn too hot to touch. And yes, I've tried my monitor to connect the card slot, remains a blank page. I have tried using the disk driver, but I need the card works, but the PC does not seem to work with the card.

The things I've done.
found that the card in any way
Compressed air, everything clean, and my PC card
potential use with XP and it is
Drivers disabled my current GPU and tried everything, HSFilling in
and to review PNY NVIDIA (producer) 's Webistan for drivers (none)


I'm confused

Here are the stats for my system if you need to know for sure.

Computer
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
OS Service Pack Service Pack 3
Motherboard
Type Intel Pentium 4A, 2657 MHz (5 x 531)
Motherboard Name Dell Computer Corporation Dimension 2400
Intel Brookdale-G i845G
System Memory 768 MB (DDR SDRAM)
BIOS Type Phoenix (12/02/03)
Communication Port Communications Port (COM1)
Communication Port Printer Port (LPT1)
Display
Graphics Card Intel (R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller (64 MB)
3D Accelerator Intel Extreme Graphics
Monitor Plug-and-play
DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0)

2 comments:

zomg prawns said...

sorry dude, sounds like a defective card. Do you have evidence that it works on any computer in your brother is using it? that a credit card, there was no static bag or had to work on another computer?

Graphics cards are very cheap, these old days, just go to Newegg and buy a new one.

djerk said...

Was there ever a fan or other signs of a fan in the processor chip is, grease / residue thermal paste? when you may need a fan .. It seems that the card may be fried. loose cables and ensure that no shorts anywhere .. also try on another computer, if you can ..

Post a Comment